Edvin in a red bicolor purebred Persian kitten
Date of Birth: February 18th, 2021
Place of Birth: Russia
Availability at our Location in Florida: Available after reservation on the website
Pick up at Location in Florida: After June 18th, 2021
Delivery: Delivery to other states is available
Food: Royal Canin for kittens (dry food and soft food in cans).
Litter filler: wood pallets or paper pallets.
1. When Pick up: Pay a $500 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the cats store. (*Sales tax to apply for Florida state residents)
2. When Delivery: Pay a $500 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be made 1-2 days before scheduled delivery. Invoice will be provided. (*Sales tax to apply for Florida state residents)
3. Also you can apply for our financing and lease programs. (see financing page)
If you have any further doubts, please feel free to contact us. We are here to answer all your kitty questions!
71 Edvin Persian male kitten
According to the sales contract you can return the cat only in case of genetic disease detected.
*Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return.
*If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we allways can help to get him accustomed to litter box)
We offer 2 types of the delivery for this breed (Cargo is not available for this type of cats):
1. Delivery by car. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for near by States only. Price depends of delivery location.
2. Personal delivery. Shipping with a nanny in a cabin. Pick up at the airport.
You are always more than welcome to pick your kitten up at our location.