Wilma in a lilac color purebred Scottish fold shorthair kitten
Date of Birth: July 31st, 2020
Place of Birth: Ukraine
Availability at our Location in Florida: Available after reservation on the website
Pick up at Location in Florida: After December 01st, 2020
Delivery: delivery to other states is available.
Food: Royal Canin for kittens (dry food and soft food in cans)
Litter filler: wood pallets or paper pallets.
1. When Pick up : Pay a $300 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the cats store. (*Sales tax to apply for FL residents)
2. When Delivery: Pay a $300 holding non refundable fee and then the remaining payment needs to be made 1-2 days before scheduled delivery. Invoice will be provided. (*Sales tax to apply for FL residents)
3. Also you can apply for our financing and lease programs. (see financing page)
If you have any further doubts, please feel free to contact us. We are here to answer all your kitty questions!
506 Wilma Scottish fold shorthair female kitten
According to the sales contract you can return the cat only in case of genetic disease detected.
*Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return.
*If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we allways can help to get him accustomed to litter box)
We offer 3 types of delivery:
1. Delivery by plane. We use DeltaCargo, AmericanAirlines, United airlines(PetSafe) and Alaska airlines as our maine carriers. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with their facility. We book flight and give you all needed information to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and AWB number at the airlines facility.
*Option is not available if the temperature in each point is more than 85 degrees. Price $350.
2. Delivery by car. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for near by States only. Price depends of delivery location.
3. Personal delivery. We use all kinds of transportation to make it ''door to door''. Works for all States. Ask for price.
You are always more than welcome to pick your kitten up at our location.